CSIT Week 1A

        The idea of  "blogging" is intimidating and completely out of my comfort zone. A food themed template is definitely familiar and comforting, offsetting those other feelings. If I were to do a blog outside of class, it would most likely involve cooking.

        I chose the simple layout so that others could access it more easily. My writing style is more technical and organized versus creative, so I chose a background that would complement this style. Organized presentation can help highlight and reinforce key points to others.

       Also, the warmers colors appealed to me. They represent a cozier feeling that could make others more inclined to pay attention to ideas. I'm hoping this template will help my new blogging skills bloom.

     

Comments

  1. Hi Vicki, I agree with what you said, blogging is out of my comfort zone too! I like your choice of the food graphic, it definitely caught my attention. I hope you can post some food topics here, it would be fun to read! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love figs! That's what caught my attention right away. I really like this theme especially if you are going to write about great healthy food. Yum! Your layout is simple and to the point, just be sure and proof read your text before hitting publish. I look forward to reading your future blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! … I really like you template selection. I got hungry just looking at the main image of your blog. I love to cook, and I can't wait to learn new recipes via your blog postings! The colors and blog layout goes perfect with your overall theme. I like the simplicity of your blog allows your readers to focus more on your postings and less with trying to figure out how to navigate through different articles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Vicki! I think you're reasoning for a choosing a food background is interesting, given your explanation that it brings you comfort. But, I also think if you're likely going to blog about food, some sort of food background is definitely appropriate. While I personally think there's room for creativity in cooking blogs, I can also understand your writing style being technical and direct which I think is also okay, especially when it comes to cooking! Good luck this semester!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts