Week 10B - Blogging Categories


For my business blog, I would split my categories into Recipes and Baking, Holidays and Entertaining, Weddings and Baptisms, and Greek American Culture. Recipes and Baking would target the larger, generic  "foodie" audience. I could publish traditional Greek recipes and discuss their geographic, cultural, and religious significance. Holidays and Entertaining would target a similar audience, but with a slightly narrower realm. Holiday topics stir people's memories and emotions, and provide a broad common bond. Weddings and Baptisms, and Greek American Culture would appeal to the more defined and specialized markets.

The categories would spark a variety of articles that could still relate to a mail order pastry business.

This week I commented on the posts of the following classmates:
Eva Whitburn
Cole Walker
Kathryn Orcino

Comments

Popular Posts