Week 9 - Twitter Analysis

Promoting Greek to Me - Treats to Go on Twitter helped me learn valuable insight about promoting with Twitter.

I found searching on Twitter more definitely more challenging than Facebook, but the advanced search proved to be a helpful tool. I had to try several key words to lead to potential connections. My most beneficial search words were "Greek Festival, cooking, and mail order pastries."

I created three lists including Greek Culture in America, Cooking, and Similar Business, because I have three avenues to target for my business. My Greek Culture list helps me capitalize on those who enjoy Greek pastries and traditions. One account on this list is "Hellenic Festival" which follows Greek festivals all over the country. My Cooking list taps into the high volume accounts such as Cooking Channel and others that attract those who basically love food and are always looking for new ideas. My Similar Business category helps target those who follow other specialty mail order pastry businesses, such as Eli's Cheesecake out of Chicago. The list capability on twitter proves valuable because it allows the user to keep track of marketing channels separately, and capitalize on each channel's strength individually.

For times of the day, the evening generates more traffic.




Comments

Popular Posts