Week 15A - Google Analytics

The Google Analytics reporting and analytics intelligence functions would add value to my business Greek to Me - Treats to Go. I am a corporate financial analyst by trade, and find that having access to and analyzing consumer data drives profitability. In my analyst role I worked in a variety of industries including mutual fund, high tech, fitness, and real estate investment trust companies. Critical analysis in all of these industries relies on quality timely data to key metrics such as pricing, customer patterns, demographics, etc.

However, I envision that my business, even if real, would stay very small. Tools such as Fanpage Karma could benefit my business in providing frames of reference or new ideas with how to update my social media platforms.

Comments

Popular Posts